Working student testing in software development (m/f/d)
Do you already have some initial contact with the subject of software testing during your studies and are you interested in it? Would you like to put your theoretical knowledge to the test in practice? Would you like to learn a lot and work independently? Then we have an interesting offer for you!
This task is waiting for you
- You carry out error analyses independently and in cooperation with the development team
- You will work in a team and contribute to test methods, processes and improvement initiatives.
- You are involved in the coordination with the product and project management and give continuous feedback.
- You document your test results, error analysis and elimination in our system and thus contribute to constant quality improvement.
We want from you
- You are a matriculated student (m/f) and ideally have basic knowledge of software development.
- You have a great willingness to learn and a detailed orientation with enthusiasm for quality.
- You have an analytical way of thinking and can describe and analyse problems well.
- You have good German and English skills and are looking forward to using them in an international context.
What You Can Expect from Us
You can expect a welcoming team, an exciting environment and product, a relaxed approach to interacting with each other, lots of fruit, tea and coffee, a feel-good manager with great ideas for our team events, a personal trainer to get fit or stay fit, and many opportunities to contribute and develop.
Did we spark your interest?
Then get in touch with us soon and find out more! We look forward to receiving your complete application per email including your earliest start date and salary expectation at email@example.com
By sending my application documents, I agree that my personal applicant data may be collected, processed and used in the application process. For the purpose and for the duration of the application process, my personal applicant data will be stored in a database for a maximum period of 6 months, which Xpublisher is responsible for and operates. Afterwards my data will be deleted completely and completely. For consideration in other application procedures, my applicant data can be stored and used for up to two years beyond the current application procedure. I can revoke this consent with effect for the future at any time in text form by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.