Working Student in Sales (m/f/d)
You already have some experience in sales and would like to put your knowledge to the test? Sales is not just a career for you, but your calling? You would like to learn a lot and work independently? Then we have an interesting offer for you!
These tasks Await You
- You support us in developing sales strategies
- You research and qualify the addresses of our sales leads
- You establish contact with partners and (new) customers
- You prepare analyses, reports and presentations and take over the management of the database
- You help prepare project meetings and actively support our meetings with customers
What We Would Like from You
- You are studying economics, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable field of study
- You are passionate about sales and the world of IT and software
- You have a confident, friendly and persuasive demeanor as well as excellent communication skills
- You impress us with your drive and your hands-on mentality
- You work in a structured and independent manner
- You have very good German and English skills and look forward to also using them in an international context
What You Can Expect from Us
You can expect a welcoming team, an exciting environment and product, a relaxed approach to interacting with each other, lots of fruit, tea and coffee, a feel-good manager with great ideas for our team events, a personal trainer to get fit or stay fit, and many opportunities to contribute and develop.
Did we spark your interest?
Then get in touch with us soon and find out more! We look forward to receiving your complete application per email including your earliest start date and salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending my application documents, I agree that my personal applicant data may be collected, processed and used in the application process. For the purpose and for the duration of the application process, my personal applicant data will be stored in a database for a maximum period of 6 months, which Xpublisher is responsible for and operates. Afterwards my data will be deleted completely and completely. For consideration in other application procedures, my applicant data can be stored and used for up to two years beyond the current application procedure. I can revoke this consent with effect for the future at any time in text form by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.