Senior Java Software Developer (m/f/d)
These Tasks Await You
- You develop sustainable features and can participate in technology decisions in an agile team.
- You understand and fulfil the wishes of our customers and want to create real added value.
- You implement the jointly developed UX concepts
- Improve software quality through code reviews and pair programming
- You extend the editorial environment with automated tests and document your work
What We Would Like from You
- You have a lot of experience with Java, XML, XSLT and a strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture.
- You have a good knowledge of database design
- You apply agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban according to your needs
- You are a communicative and open-minded colleague who sees tricky tasks as a challenge
- You see yourself as a team player who likes to contribute his ideas to the team and also works independently
- You communicate safely in German and English
What You Can Expect from Us
- A versatile and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment
- An open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interactions
- Very good opportunities for further training and development
- Time and space freedoms through flexible working hours and remote work
- A dedicated and likeable team that appreciates the collegial exchange
- A modern and well equipped office loft in the heart of Munich
- Very good connection to subway and tram
- No dress code
- Many interesting benefits, which are not limited to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and water
- Table tennis, functional training, B2Run
- Fast and transparent application process
- The opportunity to get to know your future workplace, the team leader and the team.
Did we spark your interest?
You think you are just the right developer for us? Write us why we absolutely must get to know you!
Then get in touch with us soon and find out more! We look forward to receiving your complete application per email including your earliest start date and salary expectation at email@example.com
By sending my application documents, I agree that my personal applicant data may be collected, processed and used in the application process. For the purpose and for the duration of the application process, my personal applicant data will be stored in a database for a maximum period of 6 months, which Xpublisher is responsible for and operates. Afterwards my data will be deleted completely and completely. For consideration in other application procedures, my applicant data can be stored and used for up to two years beyond the current application procedure. I can revoke this consent with effect for the future at any time in text form by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.