WHAT TO EXPECT
Boost your Content Webinar Series: Part 5
(with IDW and Lambertus publishing house)
Title: How tool-oriented products are created from structured content
- Dr. Britta van den Eynden, Managing Director IDW Verlag
- Phillipp Zürcher, Managing Director Lambertus Verlag
- Carsten Oberscheid, CEO Doctronic (Host)
- Erhardt Heinold, CEO Heinold, Spiller & Partner (Moderator)
Note: This webinar is available in German only.
Specialized information is a means to an end. With its help, people complete their tasks: They write contracts, plan processes, perform calculations, compile material lists and much more. With digital assistance products, specialist publishers transform their content into tools that actively support people in their work. Document generators, planning tools and calculators are examples of digital products with which trade publishers can increase customer benefits as well as the lock-in effect.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Content and software = integrated customer solution
- How does content get into the tool?
- The tool has to work: The challenge of software development
Find out how this is put into practice at the publishing houses IDW and Lambertus in the recording of this webinar. You can get immediate access free of charge by completing the contact form.
What's the story behind the Boost your Content webinar series?
For publishers, digitization opens up a whole new range of possibilities for designing innovative media offerings. However, many are still far from taking advantage of these opportunities in the way that would be possible through intelligent content management and creative product design. Too often, content continues to be prepared in a print-oriented manner, even when it is supposedly structured in a "media-neutral" way.
This six-part series of talks, entitled "Boost your Content," aims to help media publishers get more out of their valuable content. Each webinar uses practical examples to show how content enrichment and multimedia exploitation can be implemented in concrete terms. The journey into the future of content preparation begins with the basics of content structuring, continues with product development and ends with the marketing of digital products.
In a discussion moderated by Ehrhardt Heinold, representatives of publishing houses will report on their experiences. The free webinar series is presented by the digitization service providers Xpublisher and Doctronic.
More webinars in the Boost Your Content series:
- Part 1: The basis: Added value through intelligent content structuring
- Part 2: How can content be enriched?
- Part 3: How to produce structured content and publish it cross-medially?
- Part 4: How innovative, content-based products are created from structured content
- Part 6: Prerequisites for marketing digital products