WHAT TO EXPECT
Boost your Content Webinar Series: Part 3
(with Edupartner and Hüthig Jehle Rehm)
Title: How to produce structured content and publish it cross-medially?
- Verena Limbeck-Kaminsky, Head of Production Systems, Hüthig Jehle Rehm
- Andreas Roth, Head of Production Content & Print, Hüthig Jehle Rehm
- Andreas Zapfl, Product Owner & Business Development, Edupartner
- Matthias Kraus, CEO Xpublisher (Host)
- Erhardt Heinold, CEO Heinold, Spiller & Partner (Moderator)
Note: This webinar is available in German only.
Create, refine, publish, reuse - this process should ideally run smoothly in order to give every content workflow a stable yet variable foundation. Processes are thereby automated, quality increased and secured. But workflow adjustments are a change project that should be managed as such.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Modeling instead of mechanical activities: From process to workflow
- What tools are available for workflow modeling?
- Quality assurance through defined workflows
- Involving employees and actively shaping change
Find out how this is put into practice at Edupartner and Hüthig Jehle Rehm in the recording of this webinar. You can get immediate access free of charge by completing the contact form.
What's the story behind the Boost your Content webinar series?
For publishers, digitization opens up a whole new range of possibilities for designing innovative media offerings. However, many are still far from taking advantage of these opportunities in the way that would be possible through intelligent content management and creative product design. Too often, content continues to be prepared in a print-oriented manner, even when it is supposedly structured in a "media-neutral" way.
This six-part series of talks, entitled "Boost your Content," aims to help media publishers get more out of their valuable content. Each webinar uses practical examples to show how content enrichment and multimedia exploitation can be implemented in concrete terms. The journey into the future of content preparation begins with the basics of content structuring, continues with product development and ends with the marketing of digital products.
In a discussion moderated by Ehrhardt Heinold, representatives of publishing houses will report on their experiences. The free webinar series is presented by the digitization service providers Xpublisher and Doctronic.
More webinars in the Boost Your Content series:
- Part 1: The basis: Added value through intelligent content structuring
- Part 2: How can content be enriched?
- Part 4: How innovative, content-based products are created from structured content
- Part 5: How tool-oriented products are created from structured content
- Part 6: Prerequisites for marketing digital products