Junior Marketing Communications Manager (m/f/d)
With our products, we drive digitization in leading companies around the world. Xpublisher and Xeditor enable the creation and management of structured content to automate complex processes in companies, allowing our customers to focus fully on their core business. In order to convince more companies of these advantages, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Communications Manager at the earliest possible date.
- You are responsible for increasing brand awareness and traffic on Xpublisher's channels by developing and distributing content that is informative and relevant for our target group.
- You identify topics and projects to increase brand awareness.
- You take care of the creation of texts for website, social media & press, taking into account our brand language.
- You develop ideas for graphics, photos and moving images to support communication in all channels and coordinate their implementation.
- You continuously analyze and optimize all content according to the latest SEO requirements.
- You build partnerships with the trade press and distribute our content via their channels.
- You have up to 3 years of experience in content creation and communications, ideally in a B2B environment, and are ready to take the next step.
- You are a team player, are flexible and take responsibility.
- You are interested in complex technical topics and can develop creative solutions to make them understandable and entertaining - in words and images.
- You always have the needs of our target group in mind.
- You have a good feel for different writing styles - in German and English.
- You are communicative, proactive, persistent and you drive things forward independently.
- You have experience with the most common software tools (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Drupal).
Did we spark your interest?
You think you are just the right Communications Manager for us? Then let us know!
We look forward to receiving your complete application via email including your earliest start date and salary expectation at
By sending my application documents, I agree that my personal applicant data may be collected, processed and used in the application process. For the purpose and for the duration of the application process, my personal applicant data will be stored in a database for a maximum period of 6 months, which Xpublisher is responsible for and operates. Afterwards my data will be deleted completely and completely. For consideration in other application procedures, my applicant data can be stored and used for up to two years beyond the current application procedure. I can revoke this consent with effect for the future at any time in text form by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.