As soon as possible, we are looking for full-time support at our Munich location through a
Head of Marketing (m/f/d)
We are a grown software company with a start-up flair: short communication channels at eye level from interns to CEO and always open doors are our hallmarks. We realize our ideas in a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. For our customers from the publishing industry, industry and government, we have successfully revolutionized the content world with the Xpublisher/Xeditor editorial environment.
This task is waiting for you
- You have strategic and operative marketing in your hands
- You independently implement marketing campaigns and measures and target group-specific marketing concepts
- You know how important the company website and social media communication is and you have attractive solutions at hand
- You have a branding strategy and focus on our internal and external target groups
- You plan, coordinate and organise our trade fairs and events and also take care of the follow-up work
- You pay a lot of attention to quality and control agencies and service providers accordingly
- You have an overview of the market and our competitors and know how to derive effective marketing measures from them
We want from you
- You are an experienced all-rounder with a broad interest in online and offline marketing and relevant B2B marketing experience
- You have a pronounced business management mindset as well as a result-oriented and independent way of working
- You score with enthusiasm for innovative technology topics and technical understanding for software products
- You want responsibility and have the will to proactively tackle challenges and initiate projects on your own
- You are a communicative networker with a stylish and linguistically precise expression
- You combine hands-on mentality with a good creative touch and conceptual strength
- You work in a structured manner and with very high demands on quality and details
- You like to bring in your very good German and English knowledge and an experienced handling of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
What you can expect from us
- A versatile and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment
- Open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction in a committed and sympathetic teamVery good development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office
- A modern and well-equipped office loft
- No dress code
- Fresh fruit, coffee, tea and water for free
- A lot of Events - from Wiesn to the Sundowner Cocktail
- Stay fit with table tennis, functional training and B2Run
Are you curious?
Then get in touch with us right away and find out (even) more.
We look forward to receiving your application documents with details of the possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail (as PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have work samples that show your creativity? Then send us a selection with you!