Working student HR and Recruiting (f/m/d)
Praktikum · Munich · Full time
You want to gain a deeper insight into HR and recruiting while working independently? You know your way around bits and bytes and also need space for your creative streak? Then get out of the lecture hall and into practice, because we have an interesting offer for you!
We are looking for support in our growing HR team in Munich:
Working student (m/w/d) HR and Recruiting
With our software solutions, we drive digitization in companies from a wide range of industries worldwide. Our products enable the structured and efficient creation, management and publication of magazines, books and documentation. Complex processes are optimized and automated, allowing our customers to focus completely on their own core business.
Does that sound exciting? Then join our team!
These tasks are waiting for you
- You actively support the target group-oriented and individual direct approach of candidates in the IT environment.
- You independently identify potential candidates and establish the first contact through the appropriate sourcing channels.
- You know what applicants need and ensure a positive candidate experience from the confirmation of receipt to the interview.
- You maintain the applicant management system and support the development and maintenance of a talent pool.
We wish from you
- You are studying economics, business informatics, psychology or a comparable course of study.
- You convince us with your open nature and communication skills.
- You like to plan and organize and inspire candidates from our team.
- You speak the language of the candidates through your interest in IT topics.
- You naturally have very good MS Office skills and enjoy using your very good German and English skills in our international environment.
What you can expect from us
- A varied and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment.
- An open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction in a committed team.
- Very good development opportunities and scope for your creative ideas.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home sometimes.
- A modern and well-equipped office loft with very good connections to the subway and streetcar.
- No dress code - come as you are!
- Always fresh fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks on offer.
- Lots of events - from Wiesn, brunch, Weißwurst breakfast to sundowner cocktails, team spirit can be experienced and felt here.
Have we sparked your interest?
You think you are just the right working student for us? Tell us why we absolutely have to get to know you! We look forward to receiving your application documents via our career portal, stating the possible start date and your salary expectations.
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative