Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Sales · Munich · Full time
You want to be the first contact person for our potential new customers and accompany them professionally from the first contact to the introduction of Xpublisher? Do you see yourself in an interface role, think outside the box and want to sell our software? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support in the area of sales management!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You are the first contact person for our potential new customers and also take over the requirements analysis as well as the target definition of the customers.
- Your tasks also include the coordination of appointments as well as the preparation and execution of initial presentations.
- You act as an interface between customers and internal departments (marketing, sales & project management).
- You take over the direct approach of potential customers (inbound & outbound) at trade fairs, by phone, e-mail or social selling.
- You maintain, analyze and report on our sales funnel and always keep an eye on the sales cycle.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a completed education, ideally with an IT focus, and ideally you have already gained professional experience in sales.
- Alternatively, you have experience in the field of publishing and/or experience in a content marketing department, are not afraid of IT topics and are eager to sell our software.
- You are a strong communicator and have a confident and engaging manner.
- You have a high level of technical understanding and are enthusiastic about digitization, publishing, content marketing & MarTech and are interested in current trends.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word) as well as very good German (C2) and English skills (B2/C1).
- You are characterized by your hands-on mentality and your ability to work in a team.
What you can expect from us:
- Time for you... you can make your workday even more flexible with our work schedule model.
- Loosen up... at your own height-adjustable desk for ergonomic working while sitting or standing.
- Feel good... in a stylish and cool office loft with very good connections to subway and streetcar.
- Get creative... we offer you a modern working environment in an agile organization with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction.
- Take advantage of your prospects... and our individual training opportunities!
- No dress code... just come as you are!
- Help yourself... and enjoy free snacks, delicious drinks and good fair trade coffee.
- Take care... and think about your future - and we'll support you with an allowance for your company pension plan.
- Rely on... documented processes for ISO certified quality and a state-of-the-art, highly secure cloud architecture and multi-level CI/CD pipelines.
- Join us... at our events from Wiesn, bowling, brunch, Weißwurst breakfast to sundowner cocktails, team spirit can be experienced and felt.
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative