Working Student (m/w/d) Graphic Design
Are you a creative talent looking for varied tasks in graphic design? Do you want to work independently and develop yourself further? Then you are right with us!
For the next possible period for 20h/week we are looking for our marketing team in Munich for a
Working Student Graphic Design (m/w/d)
With our software solutions, we drive digitization in companies in a wide range of industries worldwide. Our products enable the structured and efficient creation, management and publication of magazines, books and documentation. Complex processes are optimized and automated, allowing our customers to focus completely on their own core business.
To convince more companies of these advantages, we are looking for you!
These tasks awaits you
- You support our marketing team with graphic work for online channels (website, social media, banners, ads), press relations and community management.
- You take care of the graphic preparation of print materials.
- You provide graphic support for the organization and implementation of trade fairs and events.
- You support our product team in the creation of icons, fonts and aesthetics of the products in compliance with the CI.
We wish from you
- You are studying graphic design / media design / communication design or a comparable course of study and have ideally already gained some practical experience.
- You are a creative mind with lots of ideas and have a good feeling for design, visual language and typography.
- You have an independent and team-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality.
- You are familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) or comparable programs.
- Ideally, you have experience in the advanced area of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, XD, Lightroom, Premiere Pro).
What you can expect from us
- A varied and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment.
- An open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction in a committed team.
- Very good development opportunities and scope for your creative ideas.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home sometimes.
- A modern and well-equipped office loft with very good connections to the subway and streetcar.
- No dress code - come as you are!
- Always fresh fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks on offer.
- Lots of events - from Wiesn, brunch, Weißwurst breakfast to sundowner cocktails, team spirit can be experienced and felt here.
Have we sparked your interest?
You think you can gain valuable practical experience with us and make the most of your talent? Write to us and tell us why we absolutely have to get to know you!
We look forward to receiving your application documents via our career portal, stating the possible start date and your salary expectations.