Working Student Graphic Design (m/f/d)
Are you a creative talent looking for an exciting mix of activities? Do you want to work independently and get things moving? Then you've come to the right place!
For the next possible period for 20h/week we are looking for our marketing team in Munich a
Working Student Graphic Design (m/w/d)
With our products, we drive digitization in leading companies around the world. Xpublisher and Xeditor enable the creation and processing of structured content to automate complex processes in companies. This allows our customers to focus completely on their core business.
To convince more companies of these advantages, we need you!
These Tasks Await You
- You support our marketing team with graphic work for online campaigns, press relations and community management.
- You sharpen and revise our corporate design in collaboration with our designers.
- You support our product team in the creation of icons, fonts and aesthetics of the products in compliance with the CI.
What We Would Like From You
- You are studying graphic design / media design / communication design or a comparable course of study and have already gained some practical experience.
- You are a creative mind with lots of ideas and have a good feeling for design, visual language and typography.
- You have an independent and team-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality.
- You are familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) or comparable programs.
- You have 20 hours a week besides your studies to contribute to our team!
What You Can Expect From Us
- A varied and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment.
- An open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction in a committed team.
- Very good development opportunities and room for your creative ideas.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home sometimes.
- A modern and well-equipped office loft with very good connections to the subway and streetcar.
- No dress code - come as you are!
- Always fresh fruit, coffee, tea and water on offer.
- Lots of events - from Oktoberfest and brunch to sundowner cocktails, team spirit is something you can experience and feel.
Did We Spark Your Interest?
You think you're just the right Graphic Designer for us? Tell us why we absolutely have to get to know you! We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your possible start date and salary expectations, by e-mail (as a PDF) to email@example.com.
Do you have any questions? You'll find lots of answers at https://www.xpublisher.com/career!