UX Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a full time
UX Designer (m/f/d)
With our products we drive digitization in leading companies around the world. Xpublisher and Xeditor enable the creation and processing of structured content to automate complex processes in companies. This allows our customers to focus completely on their core business.
To make our products even better and to put them in the right light, we need you!
This task is waiting for you
- You support product development in all tasks related to user experience, usability and user centered design (UCD) as part of a cross-functional development team.
- You create scenarios, interaction concepts and prototypes and take care of review / acceptance of product artifacts in terms of UX.
- You co-design style guides for GUIs and GUI interactions.
- You perform usability tests, evaluate them and derive appropriate recommendations for action from the results.
- You want to further develop the existing UCD processes and create a modern corporate design.
- You will support our marketing team in the creation of media for multi-channel marketing (primarily for the online area) and print advertising materials such as brochures, ads, flyers with all common graphics applications.
What we want from you
- You have successfully completed a degree in graphic design, media design, communication design or visual communication or have completed a UX training.
- You apply your several years of professional experience as a UX designer ideally in the field of software development.
- You have no fear of contact with programming-related topics.
- You can quickly understand complex issues and easily translate them into understandable solutions.
- You have a very good feeling for functional and user-centered design and its technical feasibility.
- You are a creative mind who works independently, but also enjoys working in a team.
- You communicate clearly and in a way that is appropriate for the target group, and are thus convincing in presentations, workshops and advertising materials.
- You have excellent knowledge of common graphics programs (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and are fluent in German and very good in written and spoken English.
What you can expect from us
- A varied and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment.
- An open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction in a dedicated team.
- Very good development opportunities and scope for your ideas.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home sometimes.
- A modern and well-equipped office loft with very good connections to the subway and streetcar.
- A fast and transparent application process with the opportunity to get to know your future workplace and the team.
- No dress code - come as you are!
- We always have fresh fruit, coffee, tea and water on offer.
- We offer lots of events - from Oktoberfest and brunch to sundowner cocktails, team spirit can be experienced and felt.
Have we sparked your interest?
You think you are just the right UX designer for us? Tell us why we absolutely have to get to know you!
We look forward to receiving your application, including the possible start date and your salary expectations.