Intern / Working Student software development (m/f/d)
We are expanding and opening our new office in Deggendorf on 01.07.2021. Be there at the start!
These tasks await you
- You support our developers in programming high-performance web applications based on our Xpublisher editorial system.
- You work in a team and are involved in the coordination with the product- and project management.
- You will be involved in the entire development process of our software - from conception to implementation and testing.
What we want from you
- You have already gained knowledge in web technologies, web services and database technologies.
- You would like to do an internship and have at least 6 months time for it, or you are a registered student preferably in the field of study computer science or a comparable course of studies.
- You have a great willingness to learn and an interest in current software technologies.
What you can expect from us
You can expect a warm team, an exciting environment and product, relaxed interaction with each other, lots of fruit, tea and coffee, a dedicated Feel-Good-Manager with great ideas for our team events and many opportunities for contribution and (further) development.
By the way, we also offer opportunities to join us right after you have completed your internship or studies. That’s your thing? Then get in touch with us right away and find out (even) more.
Did we spark your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including the possible starting date by e-mail (as PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call us at (089) 54726178-25.