Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about digital marketing and looking for a new challenge? Do you have a talent for marketing software products, are you constantly coming up with new ideas, and do you have a lot of energy to put them into practice? Then you've come to the right place!
For our marketing team in Munich we are looking for a full-time
Junior Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
With our software solutions, we drive digitalization in companies from a wide range of industries worldwide. Our products enable the structured and efficient creation, management and publication of magazines, books and documentation. Complex processes are optimized and automated, allowing our customers to focus completely on their own core business.
To convince other companies of these advantages, we need you!
This task is waiting for you
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing digital marketing activities for a software product across all channels with a focus on lead generation.
- You effectively optimize the lead generation process, always keep an eye on the customer journey and take care of the ongoing implementation of continuous improvement measures.
- You identify new potentials and channels to reach our target group in a targeted manner and to advance our digital marketing activities.
- You independently conduct trend and market analyses, analyze relevant KPIs and derive optimization measures from them.
- You supervise and optimize our SEO and SEA activities as well as our social media campaigns.
What we want from you
- You have a relevant education in business, marketing or media and have 1-2 years of professional experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You demonstrate a quick technical grasp and the ambition to work across departments and continuously develop in an agile environment.
- You are a true team player and contribute to a positive work atmosphere.
- You bring strong analytical skills, a lot of customer orientation as well as a structured way of working.
- You are confident in using common marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Semrush, LinkedIn Advertising).
- You round out your knowledge preferably with experience in Adobe Creative Cloud or other graphics programs (e.g. Canva).
- You are communicative, contribute your own ideas and drive things forward independently with your hands-on mentality.
- You are fluent in German and well versed in written and spoken English.
What you can expect from us
- A varied and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment.
- An open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction in a dedicated team.
- Very good development opportunities and scope for your ideas.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home sometimes.
- A modern and well-equipped office loft with very good connections to the subway and streetcar.
- A fast and transparent application process with the opportunity to get to know your future workplace and the team.
- No dress code - come as you are!
- We always have fresh fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks on offer.
- We offer lots of events - from Oktoberfest and brunch to Weißwurstfrühstück and sundowner cocktails, team spirit can be experienced and felt.
Have we sparked your interest?
You think you are just the right Digital Marketing Manager for us? Tell us why we absolutely have to get to know you!
We look forward to receiving your application in German, including the possible start date and your salary expectations.