Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about good content and do you enjoy writing? Do you have a talent for marketing software products, constantly have new ideas and lots of energy to implement them? Then you've come to the right place!
For our marketing team in Munich, we are looking for a full-time
Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
With our software solutions, we drive digitization in companies across a wide range of industries worldwide. Our products enable the structured and efficient creation, management and publication of magazines, books and documentation. Complex processes are optimized and automated, allowing our customers to focus completely on their own core business.
In order to convince other companies of these advantages, we are looking for you!
This task is waiting for you
- You are responsible for expanding media presence and topic leadership for one of our software products both nationally and internationally.
- You take care of the creation and distribution of texts (press releases, blog posts, social media posts) for our channels.
- You enjoy designing your own graphics, photos, videos and other marketing materials - both digital and print.
- You independently conduct content research and uncover new potential to increase our visibility and relevance.
- You handle press relations, build partnerships and distribute our content through these channels.
- You develop a media and event plan in close coordination with your marketing colleagues.
- You take care of the organization and execution of events such as trade fairs, webinars, (digital) talks, etc.
What we want from you
- You have a relevant education in marketing, PR, communication sciences or journalism and round off your profile with relevant internships.
- You have a relevant education in marketing, PR, communication science or journalism and have gained 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You understand how to get your messages across to different target groups in an understandable and entertaining way - in words and pictures.
- You are familiar with search engine optimization and take it into account when creating your content.
- You are interested in technical topics, have a hands-on mentality and the ambition to work across departments in an agile environment and continuously develop yourself.
- You are a communicative team player and contribute to a positive working atmosphere.
- You round out your knowledge with experience in graphics programs (e.g. Adobe, Canva) and content management systems (e.g. Drupal).
- You are fluent in German and very well versed in written and spoken English.
What you can expect from us
- A varied and interesting range of tasks in a dynamic software environment.
- An open atmosphere with flat hierarchies and friendly interaction in a dedicated team.
- Very good development opportunities and scope for your ideas.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home sometimes.
- A modern and well-equipped office loft with very good connections to the subway and streetcar.
- A fast and transparent application process with the opportunity to get to know your future workplace and the team.
- No dress code - come as you are!
- We always have fresh fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks on offer.
- We offer lots of events - from Oktoberfest and brunch to Weißwurstfrühstück and sundowner cocktails, team spirit can be experienced and felt.
Have we sparked your interest?
You think you are just the right Digital Marketing Manager for us? Tell us why we absolutely have to get to know you!
We look forward to receiving your application in German, including the possible start date and your salary expectations.